- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Big Island woman is alive today thanks to decisive action by a Big Island firefighter.
It was Sunday morning. Frank Branch, the fire department's deputy chief, was at home when the emergency call came over his radio dispatching the department to a house fire off Folkes Street in Big Island. Branch knew the house. The fire department has a chimney clean-out program for elderly and disabled people. The program involves doing a basic chimney inspection, in the fall, and cleaning out creosote buildup.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Bedford Bulletin, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.