- Special Sections
- Public Notices
By Marci L. Stone, MBA, EFO
Bedford County Department of Fire & Rescue
Did you know that fires originating in the kitchen are the leading cause of accidental fires in homes?
Often fires that occur in the kitchen are caused when cooking with oil and grease and the product becomes to hot igniting items on the burner or in the oven. Bedford County Department of Fire & Rescue would like you to know a few safety tips to keep your family safe when cooking.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Bedford Bulletin, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Bedford Bulletin and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.