Bedford Training Center and Susie Gibson High school are slated to have an all school reunion over the weekend of Nov. 29 through Dec. 1.
Bedford Training Center opened in 1923 as the county’s segregated high school. Susie Gibson High School opened to replace it, graduating its first class in 1955. The school closed in 1970. Today, the Susie Gibson High School building houses Bedford Science and Technology Center (BSTC). Bedford County Public Schools uses the Bedford Training Center as its central office.