- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Support Newspaper In Education
You can help! One hundred percent of your cost will go directly to pay for newspapers in the classroom.
Generous sponsors allow NIE to serve local teachers and students. One hundred percent of your donation goes to the NIE program to pay for newspapers for classrooms. Our newspaper handles 60% of the NIE costs and requests NIE sponsors to pay the remaining 40%. Join BEDFORD BULLETIN in providing educational stimulating materials to the classroom.
Some ways to support the NIE program:
You can support 1 student for only $8.00. This small amount provides newspapers for that one student for the entire school year!
You can “Adopt a Class” for $200.00 and help young people on the road to becoming informed, responsible adults. You can choose the teacher or school you would like to sponsor or you can sponsor a classroom on our waiting to be sponsored list.
Mail your contribution to:
Newspaper In Education Program
c/o The BEDFORD BULLETIN
PO BOX 331
BEDFORD, VA. 24523
Give students your newspapers while you are away. Before you go out of town call The BEDFORD BULLETIN at 540-586-8612 and tell them you want to donate your papers to the NIE program!
Our Newspaper In Education (NIE) program provides a living textbook, the newspaper at no cost to students and teachers with the generous support of businesses, organizations and individuals.
The BEDFORD BULLETIN NIE PROGRAM recognizes its partners in the following ways:
If you would like to learn more about our program please call the BEDFORD BULLETIN at 540-586-8612. If you are ready to help us help students and teachers please mail your contribution to: Newspaper In Education Program c/o The BEDFORD BULLETIN, PO BOX 331, BEDFORD, VA. 24523
No matter what amount you contribute, every penny counts!