.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Faulty electrical wiring cause of fatal fire

-A A +A

Authorities give details of what occurred during Grove Street fire

By Tom Wilmoth

    Faulty electrical wiring was the cause of the accidental fire at 708 Grove Street in Bedford on Jan. 17 that claimed the life of a 4-year-old girl, according to Jeff Pauley, fire marshal for Bedford County.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Bedford Bulletin, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

The Bedford Bulletin | circulation@bedfordbulletin.com | 540-586-8612
P.O. Box 331, 233 W Depot St. Bedford, VA 24523
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday